Reply To: Compliance & Filings

Home / Forums / Do You Wanna Truck? / Compliance & Filings / Reply To: Compliance & Filings

November 20, 2022 at 12:18 am #119


Your personal SSN (Social Security Number) is used when your company is set up and operating as a DBA. When you set up an LLC for your company, you would also want to set up an EIN for your company, which is an Employer Identification Number. This will be what you use in place of your SSN when filling out financial information, which you will have to do to be in trucking.