Reply To: Compliance & Filings

Home / Forums / Do You Wanna Truck? / Compliance & Filings / Reply To: Compliance & Filings

November 20, 2022 at 12:18 am #122


When you plan to operate commercial vehicles for interstate commerce, meaning crossing state lines for compensation or pay, then you are required to file and pay for your UCR. The Unified Carrier Registration Program is a federal law that mandates motor carriers to pay an annual fee based on the size of the fleet for each trucking company. The cost of the UCR filing is set annually for each fleet size, by the federal government.